Prolingo's exam preparation course is designed to help you get the best possible grade in your exam. The course also helps improve all of your general language skills and assist all areas of communicating in English.
Prolingo provides you with a study plan covering reading, writing, listening, grammar and speaking. We tailor each course to your needs and constantly monitor your progress to help you succeed.
- £120 British Pound Sterling
- 12 hours per month course
- £20 off discount for the first 4 weeks NOW £100
Mondays 10.30 am - 12.00 pm (UK time zone)
Wednesdays 10.30 am - 12.00 pm (UK time zone)
- Speaking: Building confidence and fluency in your spoken English
- Listening: Training on how to tune in to the way English is spoken
- Pronunciation: Learn the phonetic alphabet and how words are spoken
- Vocabulary: Expand your knowledge to express yourself clearly
- Reading & Writing: Reading skills, use of grammar, spelling & punctuation
- 3 hrs per week
- Live, online class on Zoom from Bournemouth in the UK
- 1.5 Hrs per lesson each
- Minimum age: 18+
- Entry Requirements: B1 and B2 levels
- Max. 6 students per online class
- Mixed nationality classes
- Material: Official Cambridge English preparation books
- Each Live class is led online by an experienced English teacher
- Continuous monitoring, assessment and feedback
- DBS check verified and Safeguarding
- Book now and start on Monday
Classes start every Monday, so you don't need to wait!
CAMBRIDGE EXAM PREPARATION COURSE (B2) - 3 Hrs p/k = 12 Hrs p/m
Welcome to Prolingo - Live, online classroom
Getting Started on Zoom
It's easy to make a Zoom account on either your desktop or mobile device. Click to open the Zoom app on your Mac or PC. ...
- Start by going to https://www.zoom.us/
- Click "Sign Up Free."
- This will automatically open the Zoom website on your default browser.
- Enter your email and password.
- You'll need access to your email account to verify your profile and confirm a password.
- Once you sign up, Zoom will open in your browser of choice.
- "Sign In" (if you already have an account)
- "Join a Prolingo live Meeting" (if you were sent a meeting ID via email or text).
Well done! You are now logged in with your brand new account and your teacher will contact you shortly.